This is a great story. This patient has been through staged procedures. Her first, was a bilateral breast reduction. I then did a large volume liposuction (8000cc). SHE THEN LOST FIFTY POUNDS. Look at her before and after’s you can only say OMG!
Lessons to learn:
- Liposuction is not for weight loss. Weight loss with diet and exercise is the best way to lose weight. She is living proof that it is possible.
- Incorporating plastic surgery with weight loss is possible. Patient selection and motivation is critical to success. Give them the right motivation and anything is possible.
- Larger volume liposuction (greater than 5000cc’s) is best left to those surgeons who have extensive experience with these numbers.
- Think how she feels. Wow. It must be simply amazing to go from A— >B.
- Stories like this make me feel special, especially when she says that I made her success possible. I am humbled.
- The next procedure she is interested in is another breast enhancement. Now that her breasts are smaller and less “lifted” she is interested in a breast implant with another small reduction for the ultimate in perky breasts.
Make Tomorrow Beautiful
Schedule Your Consultation
When it comes to improving your life, there’s no time like the present. The decisions you make today about your skin health, your body, and your beauty will impact you for the rest of your life. For more than three decades, Westlake Plastic Surgery has made the future brighter and more beautiful for patients just like you. Schedule your consultation today to begin your aesthetic journey at Westlake Plastic Surgery.
Schedule An Online Consultation