Before And After Photos
This is a 27 year old male, 5’7″ and 195 pounds who was from out of town and complained of gynecomastia. The following are some answers I got from my history during his consultation:
- He found me from the Internet. “I did a lot of research”.
- His chief complaint was having breast tissue – “men shouldn’t have breasts”.
- It started in High School.
- It got larger when he worked out his chest muscle.
- It bothers him as a 10/10. “It is bad”.
- He has fullness for sure, but he also has some skin laxity in general and “ptosis” or sagging of the area.
- His medical history is normal.
- He copes with his gyno by working out.
- He didn’t want inverted nipples or a depression from surgery (his fears).
He is seen here six weeks after gynecomastia treatment with liposuction and tissue removal with an incision at the bottom of the areola. His skin has retracted beautifully, he has lost 15 pounds and the contour of his chest is phenomenal (if you ask me). He likes his results for sure. He is still adapting to the change. At six weeks out from surgery, he needs to use the roller and perform finger massage if needed for scar tissue formation. He DOES NOT have collapse of the nipple area. He is another success story – we are so happy for him and wish him the very best. We all hope that we have had a very positive influence on his life. How cool is that!