Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Before And After Photos
This is a young woman who was interested in a rhinoplasty or nose job. She wanted her nose smaller and more refined. She is seen here after a rhinoplasty, with an adjustment of the underlying cartilage and bony to make for a smaller, narrower nose with a more refined tip and an improved balance.
Lessons to learn:
- Her bridge is more narrow. Her tip is more refined. She had a very wide nose for her narrow face. This can be best appreciated on the full face picture comparison.
- She is ONLY about one year after her procedure. This means she will still shrink and improve over the coming year. Swelling takes quite some time to go away.
- This is what I would call a natural result. It’s a nose, and nobody quite knows what’s different about her but something is.
- This is a big deal for patients who don’t like their noses. It’s a confidence booster for sure and makes people a little less self-conscious about an aspect of their appearance that bothers them.
- There is no exact age limit for rhinoplasty, but most professionals would suggest age 16 or so as a time to consider a nose job. Maturity is important as are realistic expectations. Some patients want results that simply are not achievable based on their particular nasal features/anatomy.