Microneedling by Dr. Diane Boysen
The newest tool in non-surgical regeneration.
Microneedling is a simple and fast method to safely tighten skin, treat wrinkles, scars and even stretch marks on face and neck with minimal downtime. It creates microscopic channels in the skin which releases your own tissue growth factors that promote healing. Products can be delivered through these channels to add moisture, or growth factors that stimulate collagen and fibroblasts to create new collagen.
Used to treat:
- Fine lines and wrinkles (especially areas that are typically difficult to treat)
- Age spots, sun damage and acne scars, evens out pore size
- Scars and stretch marks (face and body)
- Depends on the aggressiveness of the treatment, redness, similar to a sunburn for up to 3 days
- No makeup or exercise for 48 hours, sunscreen necessary
- Recommend 3 treatments 4-6 weeks apart
- Yearly refresher