Breast Lift With Implants
Before And After Photos
This 32 year old mother of one, who is 5’9″, 135 pounds, and did not like the fact that her breasts were not only saggy, but very low.
After going over the alternatives, she and I agreed that my breast lift with implants and the advanced variant I call the Breast Augmentation and Reduction (BAR) would be ideal in her case. We could fill the upper pole of her breasts, which are quite flat, and reduce the saggy tissue. The combination will offer her perkier breasts and sit up higher on her chest wall.
The photos show here about 7 months after her BAR procedure, with the placement of 300cc high profile smooth walled silicone implants placed beneath the muscle and a breast reduction with a vertical approach and the removal of about 250 grams of tissue on each breast.
Although her results are imperfect in several aspects (I don’t know of anyone whom I have been able to obtain perfect results), there is a tremendous improvement and she is very happy with the change from her old breasts.
Note the following:
- Look at the moles on her trunk and chest and you can get a good idea of how much higher her breasts are now stationed.
- She told me that even with a good bra she was not able to get her natural breasts to the level I was able to obtain with my BAR procedure.
- Notice that her torso is no longer, and upper chest is shorter and her appearance in/out of clothing is much more athletic, thin, and less matronly.
- Wearing a bathing suit is now a possibility and is something she really enjoys. She couldn’t find a bathing suit that would hold her old breasts.
- She admits that her new breasts are a “game changer”.
- Look at the pictures that include the pink shirt. Her old breasts are at the bottom and the implant sizers that we tried on sit above them. This gives you the idea of the position change that occurs with the BAR procedure. There is simply nothing more powerful than the BAR to reshape, elevate and improve the appearance of the moderate sized and up saggy breast.