Before And After Photos
This is a 28 year old female who is 5’3″ and 113 pounds who has no children and was interested in a breast augmentation.
She is seen here after a bilateral breast augmentation with 350cc smooth round high profile silicone breast implants placed through an incision at the bottom of the breast.
She is a “perfect” candidate for a breast augmentation for the following reasons:
- She has adequate breast tissue.
- She is young.
- She has no breast “sagging” or ptosis.
- She has excellent symmetry.
- Her chest wall is relatively flat.
- She is choosing a moderate sized breast implant.
There is wide variability in the shape, size and positioning of the female breast. This is why computers are not best for choosing the best type of breast augmentation. It takes a surgeon with experience and good judgment.