Before And After Photos
This is a 35 year old woman, no kids, 5’8″ and 240 pounds interested in a breast enhancement. She is Asian. She has small breasts and taught skin (like most of my Asian patients). She very much liked the larger implants. I think she liked them because she needed the larger implants to offset her fuller figure.
She is seen here after a breast augmentation with 850cc high profile saline implants placed beneath the muscle. These photos were taken 3 months after her procedure. Her breasts are fuller, larger and her body is more proportional. Her breasts are soft and natural in appearance.
What you can learn from her case:
- Asian patients have thicker, less elastic skin that requires a lot more time to expand. In this case, all the skin that you see about her new breasts had to be expanded with the implant. This required a lot of molding on her part and she was very good at working it. This would have required only several weeks for a “non- Asian” patient.
- Implant size can certainly be larger in larger figured women because it needs to be proportional.
- She likes how she looks, and how she can freely shop for clothing.
- Patients who need to lose weight and who have balanced their current figure with breast implants must always continue to monitor their weight with a weight scale because sometimes it’s easy to think you look skinnier when, in fact, this isn’t true (you just LOOK skinnier).
- The scars in her breast crease are darker than most because she is Asian. I recommend that they apply HYDROQUINONES to the area twice a day to help reduce the excessive pigmentation that can occur with healing.