Before And After Photos
This is a 48 year old mother of two who is 5’5″ and 140 pounds who had a previous breast augmentation and was ready for some changes. She was augmented with saline implants above the muscle and never liked them from the “get go”. Her breasts were too large, too heavy and they had that “rock in the sock” appearance with the weight of the implants stretching her breasts to her waist! She simply wants them smaller and higher.
She is seen here after a breast revision. I removed 425cc saline implants from above the muscle and placed smooth, high profile silicone implants below the muscle (250 cc on both sides). I removed about 50 grams of tissue from each breast and removed excess skin in both vertical and horizontal directions (the final scar shaped like an anchor). Look at the difference! Look at her moles and where the top and bottom of her breasts now reside. She is very pleased with her result. She says she is a “C” cup now. She wears a bra regularly an supports her breasts at night as well.
Lessons to learn:
- Give them what they ask for and they are generally happy.
- Saline to silicone implants makes a big difference from a patients perspective.
- She has some excess skin along the bottom of the breast that I will remove under local anesthesia at no charge.
- She is only six months out from surgery. The scars will only get better with time and they are not bad right now.
- This has made a big difference in this patient’s life for sure. She is active, and the smaller, tighter and perkier breasts allow for her to perform her exercise and activities without the former “anchors” that she had. This is called liberation.