Fix Gynecomastia in 34 Hours – Travel to the Austin Gynecomastia Center
You’ve watched all of Dr. C’s videos on YouTube. You’re ready to fix your gynecomastia. But what’s next? How does it work? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered – the process is easy!
Hundreds of patients travel from all over the country – and the world – every year for Dr. Caridi’s expertise. You can too.
The process starts with a consultation with Dr. Caridi. Talk to the doctor – in person or via email – to show him where you are now, where you want to go and what you want to accomplish. Dr. Caridi will provide a thorough analysis and make suggestions.
The entire process takes only 34 hours! You’ll only need to travel to Austin once and – in most cases – stay only two nights. You’ll return home to continue recovery and begin life with your post-surgery body.
Dr C has simplified the treatment of gynecomastia so recovery is very short and the discomfort is easily manageable. He will take great care of you and send you home with your “to do” list.
Top Doctor in a Top City
Famous music festivals like South by Southwest and Austin City Limits. The new Formula 1 track. A booming tech industry, a top University, and the State Capital. It’s no wonder Austin is always at the top of Top 10 lists.
Add to that list the top gynecomastia doctor. Why not travel to Austin to see the best doctor in a great city?
- Constantly ranked one of the Best Domestic Airports in the U.S., Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (ABIA) serves all major American airlines with over 150 passenger flights a day. ABIA is just 25 minutes from our office (map).
- We recommend several hotels in the area for your stay. There are a few hotels both downtown Austin and near my office that will meet your needs during your recovery. Whether you’re looking for affordability or looking to pamper yourself with luxury accommodations, there’s something for everyone in Austin. We recommend the following:
- Ridesharing services are popular in Austin. Uber and Lyft operate in Austin. You can also rent a car. We recommend the following:
- Austin is home to many things to see and enjoy. Events like South by Southwest, Austin City Limits, Austin Film Festival, and University of TX football are just a few of the things you can plan around if you’re interested in staying some time before your procedure.Being a town stacked with creativity, Austin’s shopping scene is filled with independent, one of a kind boutiques in addition to nationally recognized shops. Check out the 2nd Street District and the indomitable Domain. Watch a movie and have some dinner simultaneously at the Alamo Drafthouse, or chill out at Barton Springs Pool in Zilker Park where the water stays a crisp 68 degrees year round. Texas’s state capitol and a number of world class museums also reside in Austin such as the Blanton Museum of Art.
- Bring yourself and someone who will care for you. Wear comfortable clothes and bring a great attitude and we will take care of all the rest.