I don’t need drama in my professional life. For a surgeon, drama isn’t considered a good thing. I like it when my patients do well and recover from their procedures uneventfully. I take great pride in having a boring practice, and my patients like the fact that its boring. Patients have chosen my practice in large part because of my reputation for high-quality outcomes performed safely. Patient comfort and safety has always been on the top of my list of priorities (its also my well known jingle). While most others talk of high performance results and the latest and greatest, I talk of comfort and safety (how boring can you get!). Although there is no guarantee that your plastic surgery will proceed perfectly, it sure is nice to know that when it comes to your safety and well being, I dont cut corners (I never have, and I never will).
For your safety, Westlake Plastic Surgery offers the following:
- A fully certified and credentialed private in-office operating facility.
- A full-time board certified anesthesiologist, Dr. James Wilson.
- Three full-time, experienced, registered nurses.
- A Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with over twenty five years experience, whose credentials and reputation are second to none and whose judgment is highly valued.
- A proven track record of safe outcomes.
Part of maintaining a boring practice is the need to just say no. If I feel that a patient is not a suitable candidate for plastic surgery, I will simply say so and avoid the potential for events or outcomes that can fill my practice with drama. I sleep very well at night, and I plan on keeping it that way.
Keep Austin Weird and Keep Westlake Plastic Surgery boring!
Robert Caridi, MD