To give you a few examples:
- I don’t sell to patients. I educate them.
- I don’t offer my patients “hocus pocus” plastic surgery that is ineffective but sounds good.
- I don’t offer anything to my patients that I wouldn’t recommend to my own family.
- I don’t tell patients what they want to hear. I tell them the truth and the facts as I know them.
- I don’t cut corners to reduce my costs and compromise patient safety.
- I have my own anesthesiologist and an experienced office staff because plastic surgery is teamwork, and having the best team results in the best, safest outcomes.
- I don’t end up operating on 40 percent of the patients I see in consultation. Some patients are not good candidates for plastic surgery, and I tell them why
- No one is pressured to “sign up” for surgery. After you consult with me, you return home and think about it. (That’s why I wouldn’t make it as a car salesman.)
- I’ve always believed that if you are interested in plastic surgery, you probably want to visit with the actual plastic surgeon. I personally visit with my potential patients—all of them.
- In over 25 years of practice, I’m proudest of my safety record. There is no room for error in this business.
Well, there you have it—straightforward and no monkey business. I hope you consider my practice and passion—Westlake Plastic Surgery.