Before And After Photos
This is a 35 year old six foot male who is 215 pounds and presented to me for treatment for gynecomastia with surgery. He was a professional athlete who took steroids and developed fullness in his chest area.
He is seen here after gynecomastia treatment with liposuction and tissue removal from a small incision around his areolas. I removed about 1000cc of fat from his chest and underarms and reduced about 10 grams of tissue beneath his nipple-areola complexes. He is seen here about 8 months from his procedure. He has lost about 20 pounds and has been working out three times a week.
What we can learn:
- Steroids can cause gynecomastia.
- Most of the fullness in his chest was fatty tissue and not gland. This varies considerably from patient to patient.
- His scars are almost imperceptible at eight months. Scarring is NOT an issue when using an incision about the areola.
- Reducing the burden of gynecomastia has provided him with the incentive to lose weight and get in shape – BIG TIME in his case!
- I couldn’t have achieved this impressive result without his help. We work together to achieve the best outcomes from my procedures.